Friday, November 21, 2008

Settled In

After a not so comfortable, but bearable, ride in an ambulance Heather has settled into her new home quite well. The Utah Valley Specialty Hospital is actually quite nice and were are very pleased to be here. It seems more peaceful, and the room is considerably larger. The facility has only been open for about two years, so everything is new and clean. Heather has a nice view of Mt. Timpanogos from her room. The nurses and staff seem very friendly and competent. The food is good. All-in-all we are very pleased and are glad to be here, closer to home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I'm praying for you,and I just re-put your name in 7 temples. I'm so excited that you're close by-- I want to visit you soon!! I'm so sorry that you've been in so much pain with all the grafts-- I love you!
love,
Michelle F